You better clear your calendars now, because the next two months are filled with beer fests and as much marzen you can drink!
Seriously, there are tons of things to do throughout September and October, including a weekend to remember featuring damn-near every Bay State craft brewer. Let’s take a look at what’s going down in your neighborhood.
Find all the details, including location, pricing, and ticket info, on our Events page.
- Hosted by Cape Cod Beer and the Mass. Brew Bros., this is an encore of their June cask festival. In my humble opinion, Harper Lane Brewery stole the show during the first event, and I’m extremely eager for round two!
- Offering a plethora of plant-based foods, local craft beer, live music, and all-around family fun, this unique two-day event is taking over Hull’s Paragon Boardwalk. Take advantage of sampling some Vitamin Sea beers while chowing down on the revolutionary foods from Quincy’s Rewild, a 100% plant-based beer hall and cafe.
PawSox Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival
- The PawSox may soon be packing their bags and heading out west, but there’s still time to soak in the historic McCoy Stadium while sipping some local brews and grabbing some good eats!
3rd Annual Martha’s Vineyard Craft Beer Festival
- The tourists are gone for the season, so it’s just you, friends, beer, and beautiful island sights!
Black Hat Brew Works’ 1st Annual Octoberfest
- The good news, das boots will be filled and there are sure to be great times and hearty laughs! The bad news, this event is sold out, so if you missed out on getting a ticket, consider grabbing one today for the South Shore Farmer Brew Fest (see below).
- Join the fine folks at Barrel House Z as they release their Festbier. Food will be available and live music jamming all day long.
- Widowmaker Brewing sure knows how to celebrate! Be sure to pop by the brewery for FIVE beer releases throughout the day. Special commemorative glasses will be available from Hop God Glassware and food will be served up by Sarcastic Swine Catering & BBQ all day.
- One of Rhode Island’s newest breweries are hosting their first big event. It’s a perfect chance to swing by and give them a try! Soft pretzels and sausages will also be available to pair with those beers.
Sons of Liberty Oktoberfest Lager Release Party
- Grab a fresh 4-pack of Das Ist Bier Oktoberfest Lager after you sample a few pints in the tasting room, of course! Tilly’s Cheesesteak will be serving up grub all afternoon, and there’s a stein hoisting competition where the winner gets a free 4-pack!
- Join more than 60 Bay State breweries for a hell of a festival! One of the MA Brewers Guild’s major fundraisers, money from ticket sales go toward supporting Mass. breweries.
- Back for its 3rd year, this festival is a showcase of the up-and-coming South Shore and Southcoast craft scene. With more than 20 breweries, the area is no longer a blackhole for craft beer. Plus, 100% of proceeds go to local charities! This is the perfect opportunity to raise a glass to local craft while supporting so much good!
- Sample brews from all of the Ocean State’s breweries, plus plenty of out-of-town visitors. 60 tables, 250+ beers, 1 great night!
Anawan Brewing Company’s Oktoberfest Tasting Party
- Join brewery-in-planning Anawan Brewing for their second fundraiser of the year. Here’s your chance to sample their beers and maybe even grab some cans to go!
- Beach weather’s gone, but there’s still fun to be had on the Cape. Now in its seventh year, this event is a sign of another summer passed and kicks stout season into full-gear.
2nd Annual Shovel Town Oktoberfest
- Music, food, cornhole, and steins filled with beer. What more could you ask for from an Oktoberfest celebration?! In addition to all the fun, all proceeds will go to the Easton Food Pantry. It’s suggested you also bring a non-perishable food donation.