If you’re at Gillette Stadium when the New England Patriots raise banner number six (or any other home game this season), chances are you’ll notice the increased selection of local craft beers available. No longer will you have to settle for over-priced macro offerings.
Sharing cooler space with the usual AB InBev brands, lucky Pats fans can find a wide variety of local craft beer cans. Based on photos taken during home preseason games, you can find:
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Co. The Cat’s Meow
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Co. Hair Raiser
- Trillium Brewing Co. Melcher Street
- Trillium Brewing Co. Fort Point
- Mystic Brewery Voltage IPA
- Fiddlehead Brewing Co. Second Fiddle
- Jack’s Abby Craft Lagers Copper Legend
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids Sip of Sunshine
- The Alchemist Focal Banger
- Mighty Squirrel Brewing Co. Cloud Candy
- Proclamation Ale Co. Derivative
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Co. Pulp
- Lone Pine Brewing Co. Brightside IPA
- Barrel House Z Bamboozled by Hops (draft)
- Wormtown Brewery Be Hoppy (draft)
According to attendees, these beers are available at the bargain price of $12 each! (That is, in fact, a pretty sweet bargain as far as stadium fare goes.)
Tree House Brewing cans made an appearance inside the stadium during the 2018 season that sent social media into a frenzy. However, the current inventory on display during preseason should mean consistent season-long offerings.
Pair these cans with a new taproom opening at Patriot Place and Sundays in Foxboro just get even better. Wormtown Brewery will be opening a 2,500-square-foot taproom featuring a seven-barrel system early into this football season. The brewery will also be brewing and offering beers from Battle Road Brewing, who operated the Battle Road Hop Up in the same location through last season.